This year’s General Meeting will be held in the United Reformed City Church, Windsor Place, Cardiff on Tuesday 12 November 2019. Coffee will be served from 9.45am. and the event will commence promptly at 10.30am
Revd. Sandra Birdsall, MU Chaplain, will lead us in worship.
Our speaker this year will be the Right Reverend June Osborne, who will address us on “The Role of the Mothers’ Union in the Diocesan Vision”. It is wonderful that Bishop June can spend time with us and tell us how we can develop our work in the Diocese.
We look forward to meeting as many members as possible at our Annual General Meeting, as we review the work of the diocese over the past year and plan for the future.
Entry £3 on the door.
1. President’s welcome.
2. Opening worship led by our Chaplain, Revd Sandra Birdsall
3. Rt. Revd. Bishop June Osborne’s Address
4. President’s Address
5. Year of Pilgrimage Revd Sandra Birdsall
6. Unit Reports
a) Faith & policy Margaret Jones
b) Marketing Raye Saunders
c) Action & Outreach Lowrie Washington Jones
d) Financial Report Sheila Jones
7. Questions from the Deaneries
8. Closing worship
The meeting will close at 1.00pm
- Llandaff Diocese Wave of Prayer 2023January 14, 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Mother’s Union Devotion – Monday 19th September – Queen Elizabeth IISeptember 16, 2022 - 8:38 pm
- Letter of Condolence to the Royal Family on the death of Queen Elizabeth IISeptember 10, 2022 - 1:34 pm
- Mothers’ Union Devotion for Mary Sumner Day 9th August 2022August 6, 2022 - 8:00 pm